- On March 11, 2021
- American Seed Industry, American Seed Trade Association, ASTA, Conference, Leadership, PLDC, Policy, Policy & Leadership Development Conference, Seed Industry, Washington D.C.
ASTA is excited to announce the opening of registration for the 2021 Policy & Leadership Development Conference – currently planned to be held in-person, June 20-23 in Washington, D.C.! Don’t miss this opportunity to finally get back together again with industry friends and colleagues and “Make Your Voice Heard” in Washington, D.C. with the lawmakers who impact our business!
A new menu of both in-person and virtual sponsorship opportunities is now available for the conference. For more information, click here.
Register today for the chance to:
- Learn and collaborate on the crucial policy issues of the day, from sustainability and plant breeding to phytosanitary and trade;
- Join the ASTA Advocacy Day to represent your industry on Capitol Hill;
- Hear from major keynote speakers, legislators and policy makers – announcements coming soon;
- Network with industry colleagues and friends;
- Advance the seed industry and influence ASTA’s policy work with your company’s concerns as a key voice in the discussion;
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the next generation of the seed industry with the ASTA Leadership Development program participants.
We hope to see you in Washington, D.C. where ASTA has partnered with the Grand Hyatt Washington to create a safe and enjoyable experience for you and your colleagues, along with a newly discounted hotel rate.