- On November 28, 2017
All-America Selections (AAS), the oldest, independent testing organization of flower and edible varieties in North America, recently announced 10 new winning varieties. Each was trialed throughout North America by professional, independent, volunteer judges who grew them next to comparisons that are considered best-in-class.
This group of additional AAS Winners for the 2018 garden season includes:
- Canna South Pacific Orange F1 (National)
- Cuphea FloriGlory Diana (National)
- Gypsophila Gypsy White Improved (National)
- Marigold Super Hero™ Spry (National)
- Pak Choi Asian Delight F1 (National)
- Pepper cayenne Red Ember F1 (National)
- Pepper habanero Roulette F1 (National)
- Pepper Hungarian Mexican Sunset (Regional)
- Tomato Valentine F1 (National)
- Zinnia Queeny Lime Orange (National)
For more information, visit all-americaselections.org/winners/.