- On March 27, 2018
- ASTA, FuSE, Policy & Leadership Development Conference
The ASTA Future Seed Executives (FuSE) Campus Connections program is gearing up for several days of high-impact learning at the 2018 ASTA Policy & Leadership Development Conference. Six top-tier undergraduate students have been selected from universities nationwide to participate in convention activities, engage in mentoring relationships with industry professionals, and network with future colleagues and peers. The students will be paired with industry mentors throughout the convention.
Congratulations to our 2018 students:
- Abbey Weninger, University of Wisconsin-River Falls (Summer Plans – Pioneer Marketing Intern);
- Wyatt Jones, The Ohio State University (Summer Plans – Monsanto Row Crop Sales Intern);
- Lauren Braddy, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (Summer Plans – Sales and Marketing Intern with Corteva);
- Jennifer Fishburn, Purdue University (Summer Plans – Cropwatch Field Scout Intern);
- Justine Fisher, Michigan State University (Summer Plans – Monsanto Row Crop Sales Intern); and
- Elizabeth Patchell, Delaware Valley University (Summer Plans – Delaware Valley Industrial Hemp Cultivation Internship).
Thanks to all of the mentors who are volunteering their time to this effort! Click here for more information on the Campus Connections program.