- On June 30, 2017
The American Seed Research Foundation (ASRF) hosted a group of graduate students at the ASTA Annual Convention, June 21-24 in Minneapolis. The ASRF Operation Student Connection (OSC) program offers grade students majoring in seed biology or seed science and technology the opportunity to gain an inside look at the seed industry, while establishing valuable personal connections.
Thanks to the talented group of OSC students who participated in this year’s meeting. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
- Narinder Singh, Kansas State University
- Vivian Bernau, The Ohio State University
- Jorge Venegas, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Brian Pfeiffer, Texas A&M University
- Mei Zhao, University of Georgia
- Qiang (Richard) Chen, Rutgers